To convince or persuade readers from writing is an art. Students often try to pay someone write an essay for me that can persuade and satisfy their instructors or readers but their approach towards the goal is not correct which also includes essay structure. Although, it is a difficult job to convince another person on your stance and your claim; you should have to be very catchy and expressive in your idea to convey the right message to your reader. Your claim must be supported by strong evidence and facts which further makes your essay authentic.
How to Write An Essay Introductions
Students often say, write my essay for me to those who are expert in writing persuasive essay. Besides other types of essays, students find persuasive essay as the most difficult one. Writing a persuasive essay is like pleading a case in a courtroom; where you have to choose between ‘for’ or ‘against’ on a particular claim and has to convince the judge on your stance by providing evidence and related facts which should persuade the judge and assert your claim.
To convince someone on your viewpoint, your arguments must contradict with each other and must not be vague, as vague arguments make your essay less convincing. Furthermore, the persuasive essay should not be written as mere description; the language used thereon should tend to interact with readers, and shallow style of writing must be avoided. This means that the writing pattern and essay structure should be up to the mark. Therefore, the active voice must be used rather than passive while writing a persuasive essay.
Students often contact custom essay writing services and ask them to write my essay for me in 2018 mainly because they do not have any plan or organized thoughts about how to write an appealing persuasive essay. The main problem that students face while writing an essay is not drafting the essay or writing a conclusion, the main problem is that they do not know how to start writing; what pre-writing procedures must be followed which enables them to write effectively. Keeping in view this problem of students here are some pre-writing tips for students which shall certainly help them in starting the essay more conveniently and efficiently.
How to Write An Essay Outline
- Choosing between ‘for’ or ‘against’ on a given topic: You must choose if you are against or in favor of a given topic. Taking a position is the most important and key aspect of writing a persuasive essay. The more you are sure about your position, more you will find yourself convenient in drafting the argument.
- Interpreting the audience: While writing an essay you must evaluate the position taken by the readers on the topic, are they against or in favor of that subject or they are rather undecided about their stance. It will help the writer to evaluate the intensity by which the arguments will be presented.
- Research: Another key aspect is the research phase while writing a persuasive After deciding on your position, you must do detailed research in the light of your position to gather more conclusive and persuasive evidence and facts.
- Identifying and sequencing the evidence: after doing the research you must identify which evidence is more persuasive and strong and then writer have to sequence the evidence in arguments according to their value and firmness. Right sequencing of your evidence will make your essay more appealing and authentic.
How to Write a College Essay Smartly
Students generally have a question in their minds that how to write an essay when they are asked to write one, whether for the class, for a scholarship or for a contest. Writing an essay becomes a dreadful job for most of the students as it is a huge task and needs critical thinking to be perfect in writing. Students usually start writing an essay without making any plans and without structuring the pattern on their minds; they first start writing and then start thinking while it is a wrong practice and generally leads to unstructured essays and scattered ideas throughout the text.
Students should follow certain steps in writing an essay if they are not good at their writing skills. A plan must be designed in order to be specific in ideas and a particular pattern should be followed to be well structured and organized which results in good reading experience for the audience. One more aspect of essay writing is to be clear in your claims; you should have firm believe in your claims that you are making in a thesis statement and your arguments should not contradict your claim in any manner, it loses the trust of readers from the authenticity of your perspective.
In this article we are making an effort to provide you with few tips on how to write an essay which may lead you to a better experience in essay writing in future;
How to Write an Essay About Yourself
- Select a topic: This is an initial and core part of essay writing. Many students get stuck in making a decision regarding which topic they should choose. The basic tip for selecting the topic is that pick a topic of your interest; a subject that you have interest in, you can also talk about your background and identity, the uniqueness of your culture from where you belong if it is worth talking about. Furthermore, you can also write about any life-changing experience of yours or any incident which can be quoted and which could become interesting for the readers, if it is related to the topic.
- Preparation of outline and writing thesis statement: You should draft a clear thesis statement in the start of your essay that gives a clear idea to readers about the subject they are going to read. The thesis statement should be appealing enough to retain the audience to read the essay until the end. Drafting a short outline is also an important aspect at the start of an essay; an outline is a first thing a reader will see in your essay, so it should be concise and meaningful.
- Introduction paragraph: Your introduction of essay should start with an attention-grabbing statement; that should keep the audience intact and critical about what is coming next. Introduction paragraph should give a highlight of your ideas that will be discussed in detail later in the essay.
- Body paragraph: Your body paragraph should reflect your gathered ideas and describe your thesis statement with valid arguments and solid evidence. Your different perspectives about the topic should be incorporated in body paragraph and they should not contradict each other.
- Write the conclusion: Your conclusion must possess a closing statement that sums up your overall ideas and provide a result of your arguments made in the body paragraph.
- Checking your essay: After completing with the conclusion you must re-read your essay and detect mistakes therein; it could be a grammatical mistake or misstatement of facts and statistics or could be a spelling error. Therefore it should be checked and corrected immediately as essay full of errors will not help you in securing a good grade in your class.
College Student’s writing problems in their academics
Essays, assignments, papers and other type of academic writings are consequently given out by teachers to their students in order to get sessional marks. These marks are counted in the finals to give out the final grading and to evaluate the performance of the student in a semester or an academic year. These marks are separate from final exam marks which you get by performing the final exam.
In a student’s life there are many problems he has to tackle in order to achieve good grades in their final evaluation. These grades always matter on the marks a student has obtained during his/her semester. As the marks can be obtained through doing assignments and tasks assigned to them by their teacher, it becomes obligatory for a student to submit his/her task or assignment before the deadline which is also specified by the teacher.
Many students face writing problems when they are doing their assignment, as it is not an easy task, thus they end up getting poor marks in their final evaluation. Sometimes it is because of the poorly written assignment and sometimes it is because of late submission or no submission at all.
We help with students writing problems
As students try to cope with the assignments to complete them on deadline and end up most of the time failing to complete it. Whether it is due to lack of time or lack of creativeness or just simply they don’t really know how to write it in a perfect manner. This is why we at our organization are here to take care of the assignments for you. So that when we are working on your assignment you can easily prepare for your final exams or work on another assignment which requires your crucial attention.
Our organization has a history of helping with students writing problems in their academic years. That is why they don’t have to be worried about their assignment writing tasks or essay writings. We at our organization help students with all their academic writing needs from assignment writing to dissertation or thesis writing. We are here to help everyone in need of academic writings because we know how hectic it can be when it comes to submit your assignment which is due in few hours or days.